Dollar Bank provides its customers with several different online and mobile banking services, all of which can be reviewed in-depth via the online banking, and mobile banking webpages.
- Telephone Banking: 24/7 access to checking/savings/credit account details is available by calling 1-800-345-3655. Customer service representatives can be reached at this line as well , Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (and Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM).
Step 1 – Go to the secure login page.
Step 2 – Enter your online banking ID and password into the blank entry fields as outlined in the screenshot below:
Step 3 – Click the ‘Continue’ button to access your online banking account.
- Forgot ID – If you have forgotten your online banking ID, please get in touch with customer support.
- Forgot Password – If you enter the wrong password in the login form, you will be redirected to the webpage seen in the screenshot below. Click on the ‘Did you forget your password?’ button and you will be transferred to the password reset form (the second screenshot).
Bank of America has mobile applications for iPhones (iOS), Android, Windows Phone, and for BlackBerry devices.
To access online banking via a mobile browser, go to www.dollarbank.com, click on the ‘Mobile Online Banking’ link (outlined in the screenshot below), and then the ‘Continue’ button to be transferred to the login form.
Enroll in Online Banking
Step 1 – Go to the Online Banking Sign Up page.
Step 2 – Select whether you currently have a Dollar Bank ATM PIN, or if you do not have one. Click the ‘Next’ button.
(The enrollment process will differ depending on your answer).
Step 3 –
- If you do have a Dollar Bank ATM PIN code, you will be required to enter your SSN, checking/savings account number, checking/savings account PIN code, as well as your online banking identification details (which you will choose). After entering the required information, click on the ‘Submit’ button to finish the enrollment process.
- If you selected the other enrollment option (you do not have a Dollar Bank ATM PIN code) – you will need to enter all of your personal details, your SSN, email address, account number, and mother’s maiden name. You will also select your online banking IDs (Dollar Bank requires two upon enrollment). After your information has been entered, click the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application.