The GTE financial routing numbers and swift codes are located on the bottom left-corner of every check issues by the bank institution and is required for conducting a bank wire.
- Routing – 263182794
- Swift Code – GTE Financial does not currently have a swift code. To conduct an international wire go to a branch location.
Find on a Check
How to Wire Funds
Use the following information when conducting a wire going to a GTE Financial bank account holder;
- Address – GTE Financial, 711 E Henderson Ave Tampa, Florida 33602
- Telephone Number – 1.813.871.2690
- Routing Number – 263182794
- Full Name of Account Holder
- Bank Account Number – Also listed on the bottom of the account holder’s check.
A wire may be process online (through your account), by telephone (1.813.871.2690), or by going to a branch location.
- Direct Deposit
If the individual would like to setup a direct deposit they should give one of the following forms to their employer.
Outgoing wires should contain the following information;
- Account Holder’s Name
- Address of the Bank including City & Country
- Recipient’s account number or SWIFT* Code
- Recipient’s Name and Address
- IBAN and BAC for all European transfers